The Emerald Islands of India- Andaman, and the Nicobar Islands
Tranquil shores, astonishing landscapes, lush green interior, thrilling snorkelling andscuba, and a scenic widespread location, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a perfect stress-free tropical getaway. Situated in the Bay of Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands are the most spectacular destinations for every traveller in India. The breathtakingly beautiful island is a favourite destination for honeymooners! At GoParyatak, the Andaman and Nicobar packages are perfectly crafted to provide you with an unforgettable vacation. Explore the picturesque Islands with the best Andaman and Nicobar packages available at GoParyatak.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
8 Nights – 9 Days
October to March
June to September
Veer Savarkar International Airport, Port Blair
Capital of the state
Port Blair (South Andaman)
The islands are situated at the juncture of the Bay of Bengal and the Andaman Sea i.e. Bay of Bengal is on the Western Side and the Andaman Sea on the Eastern. Andaman and Nicobar groups of islands are separated by the Ten Degree Channel
Exotic beaches, Tropical rainforest, white surf, waterfalls, Marine life, Coral reefs, Cellular Jail National Memorial, Anthropological Museum, Naval Marine Museum
What to buy
Seashells jewelry, Pearl jewelry Sarongs, Hats, Wooden/Cane artifacts
Elephant safari, Surfing, Scuba-Diving, Snorkelling, Para-Sailing, Sea Walk, Banana ride, Speed Motor Boat, Glass Bottom Boat, Jet Sky
What to carry while traveling
Insect repellent, Caps, Umbrellas, sunglasses, Medicines (Prescribed by doctors), Sanitizer, Water Bottle, Snacks, Phone Charger, Adapter, Power Bank, and Spacious bags, Enough Cash, Tissue papers, Mouth Fresheners, Flight tickets, Detailed Itinerary
Things to keep in mind while traveling
- We recommend carrying enough cash for food/any extra activities like snorkeling/diving etc
- Valid Photo ID is needed for check-in to the hotel and while entering the port area hence guests need to carry a valid Photo ID Proof.
- Limited tickets are issued per agent for MG National Park, Ross Island Sound and Light Show, Cellular Jail Sound, and Light Show. Sometimes due to heavy rush tickets becoming sold out, we reserve the right to change the trip to an alternate itinerary.
- Some Budget Hotels do not have a generator and only an inverter for power back up and in case of load shedding only fan and light will work on back up and that too for a few hours.
- NO WiFi/Internet Facility is available at any Hotel at Havelock and only Deluxe/ Luxury/ Premium Hotels have WiFi/ Internet facility and that too in lobby only.
- Please share the exact names as per valid Photo ID if there is a mismatch in the Ferry ticket and ID proof, a new ticket will need to be made and guests will need to pay for the same.
- Elephant Beach/ Light House visits are decided by the Boat association subject to weather conditions.
- It is prohibited to carry Alcohol on board the Inter-Island ferry (Private & Government).
- The meals included in the package will start from the dinner on Day One which will be served at the restaurant of the hotel of stay. The enroute meals have to be avail by a guest on his/her arrangement and expenses.
- Guests are requested to be soft & gentle with their drivers.
- The Andaman Islands have a tropical climate and a light layer of clothing should be carried always. In monsoons, it is advisable to carry raincoats and umbrellas.
- Ferry Cancellation happens sometimes (4-5 times) a year due to rough seas. It will be collected directly as per the actual expenditure incurred.
- People with knees, heart, and blood pressure problems and having children below 10 years should avoid going diving unless they are carrying a MEDICAL Certificate from their doctor.
- There are telephone lines but due to cable fault and weak signal, it is often out of order. Vodafone, Airtel & BSNL operates better in Port Blair, and at Havelock/ Neil Airtel and BSNL work Better. Mobile internet seldom works and is very slow.
- Being a small island run by the Governor, many times Public Holidays are announced at a short notice for which we have no prior information due to which most Sightseeing Places are closed.
- The guests are advised to maintain the schedule given for the sightseeing /transfers due to a shortage in space for parking.
- We reserve the right to make changes or omit any place of a visit if it becomes necessary due to bad weather.
- The security concerns, driver’s working hours, etc. will be kept in mind while planning the tour and sightseeing.
- We try to ensure that the sightseeing points do not fall on a closing day. In case due to an inevitable situation, if the sightseeing falls on a closing day, it will have to be left out. Conducting that particular tour or sightseeing point the next day will be subject to time availability.
- Once the package is booked & confirmed no refund will be entertained.
Things to avoid while traveling to Sikkim
- Do not carry unwanted baggage.
- Stay away from drugs
ID Documents to carry
- Indians: Two passport size photos and Original Photo ID proof with photocopy like passport, voter’s ID card, driving license, etc. ( PAN card will not be accepted as ID proof.)
- Children: They will have to be accompanied along, with their parents and should have a Photo ID issued by the school authority. It is also advisable to carry a photocopy along with the original Birth Certificate of them children traveling alone.
- Foreign Nationals – Apart from a valid visa a tourist requires a ‘Reserved Area Permit’ (RAP). These are issued only for 30 days and can be extended with valid reasons for 15 days but no foreign national can stay in Andaman and Nicobar islands beyond 45 days. Reserve Area Permit is available free of cost on arrival at Port Blair airport or Port Blair harbour. The permit can also be obtained from foreign registration offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, or Kolkata.
Sightseeing point remains closed on Central Government & Bank National Holidays.
The points which are closed
- On Sunday – Chatham Saw Mill and Forest Museum.
- On Monday – Cellular Jail (Light and Sound Show in the evening is open), Anthropological Museum, Naval Marine, MG National Park, and, Baratang.
- On Wednesday- North Bay and Ross Island and Fisheries Museum.