ReviewsNo reviews yet
Amazing Odisha with Kolkata Itinerary (6 Nights / 7 Days)
Puri - 2N - Kolkata -1N
- 03 Nights Accommodation
- Meals: MAP
- Odisha part - AC Tempo Traveler (21 seater)
- Kolkata - AC Tempo Traveler (26 seater)
- 02 NonAC vehicle + ferry ride + Rickshaw ride at Gangasagar. All Parking, Toll Taxes and driver’s allowances
- . 2AC Train Tickets Nashik - Puri Puri - Howrah Howrah - Nashik
- Meals at Train journey
- Insurance, Guide Services / Boat ride in Chilka lake, Entrance fee at monument
- Expenses of Personal Nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any meals and services not specified in the tour cost includes column
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard
Day 01: 22 JAN Nasik - Puri by train LTT PURI EXP (12145) TIME : 23:50
22:50 | Nashik Road | Sun 22 Jan
Day 02: 23 JAN - Train Journey
Day 03: 24 JAN - ARRIVE AT – PURI @ 06:55
Check in to the hotel. After breakfast visit for darshan at shri jagannath temple, Gundicha Temple, Loknath temple then depart for Satpada, Chilka. The fancy land of Irwadi Dolphins.Entire day sightseeing of Satpada. Evening return to Puri, enjoy it at Puri beach. Overnight at Puri.
(We will provide you 4 Rooms for Freshn up at Early morning, You will get 8 rooms at hotels check in time)
Day 04: 25 JAN - Puri - Bhubaneshwar - Puri
Morning after Breakfast proceed to Bhubaneshwar sightseeing visit Dhauli Stupa (Buddhist Peace Pagoda), Lingaraj Temple, Rajarani Temple, Mukteswar Temple, Khandagiri & Udayagiri Caves. Evening return to Puri. Overnight stay at Puri.
Day 05: 26 JAN - Puri - Konark - Puri station drop
After breakfast at hotel proceeds for sightseeing of Konark enroute visit Ramachandi Temple, Chandrabhaga Beach, Konark Sun Temple later return to Puri and drop at railway station to board train at 2015 hrs for Kolkata. Overnight train at Kolkata.
PURI HWH SF EXP (12838) Time: 20:15
Day 06: 27 JAN - Arrival at Howrah Jn at 04:45 in the morning
On arrival at Kolkata, pick-up from Railway station, check-in hotel, after freshen-up, full day excursion to Gangasagar – An island in the confluence of River Ganga & Bay of Bengal & famous for Kapil Muni Ashram which is considered to be a great religious significance. Evening return back to Kolkata. Overnight stay at Kolkata hotel.
Note: We will provide NAC vehicle for Kolkata to Ferry Ghat i.e. Lot No. 8/Harwood Point(90 Km.) & back to Kolkata. After reaching Lot No. 8 you have to take the ferry to cross the Muriganga river for Kachuberia. And take private car for Sagar island from Kachuberia.
(We will provide you 4 Rooms for Freshnup at Early morning, You will get 8 rooms at hotels check in time)
Day 07: 28 JAN - Kolkata local and drop to Railway station.
|After breakfast check out from hotel, half day city tour GPO*, Writers Building*, Eden Garden Stadium*, Mother House, Victoria Memorial Hall & Kalighat Kali Temple. (*Drive Pass). Drop to Kolkata railway station.
MUMBAI MAIL (12321) TIME: 23:35 | HOWRAH JN | Sat, 28 Jan
Reach at Nasik at 08:15 | NASHIK ROAD | Mon, 30 Jan