ReviewsNo reviews yet
Magical Kerala with Tamil Nadu (6 Nights/7 Days)
- Accommodation on Double sharing basis as mentioned above.
- All the rooms are base category, unless indicated separately.
- · Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- All permit fees and hotel taxes applicable as per itinerary.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- 5% GST
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Personal expenses
- Extra Meal
- Anything is Not Mentioned In this Package Includes
- Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, Extra room services, Phone calls
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation
Day 01: Trivandrum- Kanykumari
Pick up from Trivandrum Airport. Visit Famous Padmanabaswamy Temple. Shankumugam Beach. Then start to
Day 02: Kanyakumari-Rameswaram
Early morning visit Sunrise Point at kanyakumari. After breakfast, Visit Bhagavathy Amman Temple, THiruvallu Statue,
Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Kamrajar Memorial. Then start to Rameswaram. Kanyakumari to Rameswaram- 5hr Have
an overnight stay at Rameswaram.
Day 03: Rameswaram Local
After breakfast, Visit Agni Theertham. Ramanathaswamy Temple, Dhanushkodi Beach entry closes at 5PM. Adam's
Bridge, Ramsetu, Kothandaramaswamy Temple. Five Faced Anjaneya Temple, Floating stone, Gandamana Parvatham,
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam's Memorial. Have an overnight stay at Rameswaram.
Day 04: Rameshwaram- Kumbakonam
After breakfast drive to Kumbakonam Arrival at Kumbakonam visit Divya Desam Arulmigu Sarangapani Swamy Temple &
other few important temple Mahamaham Tank . Overnight stay at Kumbakonam.
Day 05: Kumbakonam- Thanjavur
After breakfast check out from the hotel & proceed to Thanjavur. Enroute visit Shri Airavatesvara Temple – UNESCO
WORLD HERITAGE SITE Arrival at Thanjavur visit Arulmigu Thiru Aiyarappar Temple Sri Bangaru Kamakshi Amman
Temple Saraswathi Mahal Library Brihadeeswara Temple Evening explore local market. Overnight stay at Thanjavur.
Day 06: KThanjavur- Trichy
the morning of the day 8 is for an assisted on-road transfer to Trichy. As you reach in Trichy and complete check in
formalities. The 1st visit is to the Srirangam, located at distance of around 5 km from Trichy. Here you visit
Ranganadhaswami temple, which is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and boasts of having one of India/’s largest temple
complexes. Your next visit is to the Trichy Rock Fort placed on the bank of the river Kaveri. Stay over night.
Day 07: Departure
After breakfast check out from the hotel & proceed to Tiruchirappalli railway station or airport to board the train or flight for