ReviewsNo reviews yet
Gangtok-Darjeeling 5 Nights/ 6 Days
Gangtok 3N - Darjeeling 2N
- Accommodation with Breakfast
- Hotel Taxes & Hotel Service Taxes
- Transport with Pickup Drop & All Sightseeing
- Toll , Parking , driver Allowance & All Taxes
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Extra Meal
- Personal expenses
- Anything is Not Mentioned In this Package Includes
- Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, Extra room services, Phone calls
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation
Day 1: ARRIVAL NJP RAILWAY STATION / (IXB) BAGDOGRA AIRPORT - GANGTOK
On arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Bagdogra Airport, (413 Ft / 126 Mts) you will be met by our local representative at who will assist you to board your vehicle to Gangtok (5412 Ft /1650 Mts, 130 Kms / 04 to 05 Hrs). Check in and over night at Hotel
Day 2: GANGTOK
Morning after breakfast Go for a full day sightseeing covering Rumtek Monastery, Jhakri Water Fall, Do-rul Chhorten, Research Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Saturday & Sunday, Local Festival and State & National Govt. holidays), Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom (Closed on Saturday & Sunday, Local Festival and State & National Govt. holidays) and Flower Show (Closed on Saturday & Sunday, Local Festival and State & National Govt. holidays). Overnight at Hotel.
If the sightseeing points like Research Institute of Tibetology & Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom are falling on Saturday & Sunday, Local Festival and State & National Govt. holidays then we will include Bakthang Waterfalls, Nam Nang View Point and Enchey Monastery as an alternative sightseeing
Day 3: GANGTOK – TSHANGU LAKE AND BABA MANDIR EXCURSION
NRI, OCI, PIO Card holder & Foreign National are not allowed to visit Baba Mandir & Nathula Pass. They are allowed to visit till Tshangu Lake, with a valid permit. They also have to be 02 & above in number to visit Tshangu Lake. For further details, click on ENTRY FORMALITY & DOCUMENT REQUIREMENT. For Tshangu Lake & Nathula Pass there is no refund, after the permit is confirmed by Sikkim Tourism, due to whatsoever reason (Land slide, Heavy rain fall, VIP Movement, Health issue etc).
After breakfast, in the morning, start for excursion to Tshangu Lake (12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43 Kms in 03 Hrs one way from Gangtok) & Baba Mandir (13100 Ft / 3994 Mts / 16 Kms in 01 Hrs one way from Tshangu Lake. Situated at a height of 12400 Ft / 3780 Mts / 43 Kms in 03 Hrs one way, with an average depth of 50 ft. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around. Back to Gangtok and Overnight at Hotel. (Incase of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided)
One can opt for Nathula Excursion by paying a supplement cost. For further details, click on OPTIONAL NATHULA
Day 4: GANGTOK - DARJEELING
Morning transfer to Darjeeling (6710 Ft / 2046 Mts, 115 Kms / 04 to 05 Hrs). Check in and Overnight at Hotel
Day 5: DARJEELING
Early morning tour to Tiger Hills (8482 Ft / 2586 Mts at around 04:00 AM) to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather). On way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop. After breakfast go for a half-day sightseeing of Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday, Local Festival and State & National Govt. holidays), Tenzing&Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday, Local Festival and State & National Govt. holidays), & panoramic view of Tea Estate. Overnight at Hotel.
If the sightseeing points like Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and Zoological Park falling on Thursday, Local Festival and State & National Govt. holidays then we will include Dali Monastery and Ava Art gallery as an alternative sightseeing.
If the sightseeing point like Tibetan Refugee Centre falling on Sunday, Local Festival and State & National Govt. holidays then we will include Ava Art gallery as an alternative sightseeing.
We would like to bring to your kind notice that with effective from 01st September, 2019 there have been some change in vehicle movement at Darjeeling.
The change is as follows.
1. From 1st September, 2019, only 600 vehicles per day will be allowed to go to Tiger Hill for sunrise. The coupons need to be obtained one day in advance from Sadar Police Station. During season 2000 + vehicles visit Tiger Hill and with this limited number of vehicle guarantying Tiger Hill visit is very difficult and now Tiger hill visit will be subjected to availability of coupons which we will know one day prior to the date of travel only.
2. Now Batasia Loop will open at 10 AM only. Usually this point used to be covered while returning from Tiger Hill but now this will be covered after 10 am. Also there will be designated parking spots for Batasia Loop & the guests will have to walk a bit.
3. Vehicles will not be allowed to stop around Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and Zoological Park. The vehicles will be allowed to park only at the PWD parking lot and the guests will have to walk for 100 to 150 m to reach the gate of the ZOO & HMI
Day 6: DARJEELING - NJP RAILWAY STATION / IXB AIRPORT
Transfer to NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, (413 Ft / 126 Mts, 100 Kms / 03 to 04 Hrs) for onwards connection.
Optional via Mirik - Drive via Mirik can be availed by paying a supplement cost of INR 1500.00 per vehicle