ReviewsNo reviews yet
Dear Team, Greetings from Go Paryatak...!!!
Fascinating Mysore Coorg 4 Nights / 5 Days
Mysore 1N - Coorg 3N
- Accommodation with Breakfast
- Hotel Taxes & Hotel Service Taxes
- Transport with Pickup Drop & All Sightseeing
- Toll , Parking , driver Allowance & All Taxes
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Extra Meal
- Personal expenses
- Anything is Not Mentioned In this Package Includes
- Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, Extra room services, Phone calls
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation
Day 1: Arrival at Mysore
Pickup on arrival and proceed to Mysore. En route visit Srirangapatna(Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Tippu Fort and Temple). On arrival check in to hotel. Evening proceed to Maharaja Palace and Brindavan Garden. Overnight Stay at Mysore.
Day 2: Mysore to Coorg
After Breakfast proceed to Chamundi Hill, Big Bull and Mysore Zoo. Afternoon checkout & proceed to Coorg enroute visit Tibetian Golden Temple, NisargaDhama. On arrival check in to a hotel. Evening visit Raja’s Seat. Overnight Stay at Coorg
Day 3: Coorg Local Sightseeing
After Breakfast proceed to Talacaveri, Bhagamandala, Merkera Fort, Omkareshwara Temple and Abby Falls. Overnight Stay at Coorg
Day 4: Coorg Local Sightseeing
Breakfast, proceed to visit Bhagamandala - situated at the confluence of two rivers, the Cauvery and the Kanika. A third river, the Sujyothi is said to join from underground. It is considered sacred as a river confluence, Back to hotel. Overnight.
Day 5: Departure
After Breakfast checkout and proceed to Calicut / Bangalore / Mysore to board your Train or Flight.