ReviewsNo reviews yet
Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives (4 Star)
Dive into absolute serenity. Less than 20 minutes away from Velana International Airport by speedboat, set on a pristine island blessed with tropical beauty in North Malé Atoll, Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives is an adults-only retreat that is ideal for couples and honeymooners.
Light and airy villas with wooden flooring and natural fabrics provide sensational views of the Indian Ocean and offer the choice of beachside or overwater accommodation. Pure white sand and a sparkling blue lagoon make this a perfect playground for beach games, snorkeling, and water sports, while the magical underwater world of some of the top dive sites in the Maldives is reached within less than half an hour by dhoni.
Exciting dining with a choice of dining programs, along with a sublime spa, make this intimately scaled resort a haven for those seeking a tropical escape.
As an adults-only resort, guests must be aged 12 years and above.
Ideal Stay Duration:
3 Nights / 4 Nights / 5 Nights
How to Reach?
Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives (4 Star) is located on a small island which is accessible by speedboat within just 25 minutes from Malé International Airport
Facilities & Services:
• Swimming pool complete with dedicated pool bar
• Well-being area with SPA Cenvaree and a relaxation pavilion
• SPA Cenvaree offers a dreamy setting and comprises nine massage and treatment rooms designed with individuals and couples in mind
• Fully-equipped fitness center
• E-Zone with full music, DVD, and video games library
• PADI Dive Centre
• Water sports center offering motorized water activities and non-motorized water sports including windsurfing, paddleboarding, catamarans, kayaks, snorkeling, and pedal boats
• Great house reef
• Half- and full-day excursions are available
• Complimentary wireless internet access
• The Chill Lounge, the relaxing area upon arrival or before departure
Restaurants & Bars
- Thai cuisine at Suan Bua
- The flavors of Asia, Europe, Middle East, and South America at Oceans, the buffet restaurant with thatched roof and barefoot sand floors.
- Overlooking the pool, La Brezza serves authentic Italian cuisine and specialty seafood and houses the island’s main wine cave.
- Al Khaimah is reminiscent of a Bedouin tent, featuring low-slung seating, rich fabrics, and serving Arabian cuisine.
- With its circular shape, lounge seating, and overwater hammocks Viu Bar is perfect to unwind and enjoy picturesque sunsets over refreshments and cocktails.
- All 140 villas blend in with the green interior and white powdery beach, using flowing and natural architectural forms and a harmonious décor
- Ocean Front Beach Villas are located a few steps away from the lagoon
- Deluxe Ocean Front Beach Villas offer 51 square meters of total living space with an outdoor spa bathtub
- Deluxe Water Villas and Deluxe Sunset Water Villas are set above the crystal clear waters with steps down to the lagoon, and the latter is perfect to enjoy the spectacular Maldives sunsets
- Deluxe Spa Over Water Villas come complete with an outdoor spa bathtub
- Premium Deluxe Spa Water Villas feature an outdoor spa bathtub with an overwater hammock and boast unobstructed ocean views
- Meet and greet at Malé International Airport and roundtrip speedboat transfers to and from Malé