ReviewsNo reviews yet
Best of Andaman with Havelock and Neill Island (7 Nights/8 Days)
The Andaman tour package is a Ten days tour plan including major tourist attractions of the Andaman Islands. Best of Andaman with Havelock and Neill Island (7 Nights/8 Days) is a perfect Andaman tour itinerary that includes visits to serene beaches and beautiful landscapes. Undoubtedly, the Andaman Islands is one of the most spectacular Islands in India.
About Andaman Islands
The Andaman Island offers Tranquil shores, astonishing landscapes, and a lush green interior, which make this place a perfect stress-free getaway. Known as the jewels of the Sea the Andaman Island is one of the best honeymoon destinations in India. On top of that, the Andaman islands are also an ideal location for adventurous water sports because the islands offer numerous sports options such as Surfing, Scuba-Diving, Snorkeling, Para-Sailing, etc. So if you are looking to indulge in some thrilling adventurous sports then do not miss this at Elephant beach, Port Blair and Havelock Islands. Additionally you can enjoy self drive in unexplored turquoise waters.
If you are stuck in the daily humdrum of a fast-paced life, then Andaman packages are the perfect escape. The Andaman Travel packages let you unwind, relax and chill out. Thus, making the Andaman Honeymoon packages, a popular choice for Honeymooners. Known as one of the best honeymoon destinations in Asia, the Andaman Islands is truly a paradise. In Fact, if we may say so, Andaman Islands is one of the most stunning places to visit in India.
The Andaman tours offer well-crafted packages for honeymooners and couples, including scenic beaches, cruise rides, luxury resorts and hotels, and many more. We have carefully crafted the Andaman and Nicobar packages to provide you an unforgettable vacation. Explore the picturesque Islands with the best Andaman Tour packages GoParyartak offers. The Andaman trip can be as luxurious or offbeat as you'd like it to be. Especially when you have such a wide variety of Andaman travel packages to choose from. At Goparyatak, we offer services like customized tours, cruise vacations, MICE, Air tickets, Accommodations, Forex, Visa, and other travel services.
Highlights of Andaman Travel packages
- Day01: Arrive Andaman - Cellular Jail + Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail
- Day02: Port Blair - Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) - Leisure
- Day03: Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) - Elephant Beach/ Lighthouse
- Day04: Kalapathar Beach + Radhanagar beach + Leisure at Havelock
- Day05: Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) -Neil (Shaheed Dweep)- O/N at Neil (Shaheed Dweep)
- Day06: Neil Island (Shaheed Dweep)- 3 Beach Visit
- Day07: Neil Island (Shaheed Dweep) to Port Blair
- Day08: Port Blair Airport
Best Time To Visit Andaman Islands
Being a tropical destination, the climate of Andaman remains warm to sunny almost all year round. Nonetheless, the crystal clear water, cool breeze, and lush greenery refresh your mood instantly. Although a trip to Andaman Island can be planned at any time of the year, the ideal season to visit this place remains to be October-May. And, if you are unable to decide on a suitable month to visit the Andaman Islands, you can always connect with us for the booking of the Andaman packages. After all, the Andaman Tourism is about making best memories of your life. At Goparyatak, our team will guide you to get the best packages. For a perfect holiday, you may also explore other holiday packages available at Goparyatak.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a union territory of India, located at the juncture of the Bay of Bengal and the Andaman Sea. Andaman stands in midst of greenery and mostly dons tropical climate. Andaman’s spectacular beaches, emerald blue waters, sweeping forests, undoubtedly make it an ideal leisure destination. Also, world-class hospitality makes it a standard-bearer for all the other getaway destinations.
- Private AC Ferry tickets
- AC Accommodation in luxury hotels
- Private car on point to point basis
- Entry tickets for all sightseeing places
- Personal expenses
- Air tickets
- Meals not mentioned in the plan
- Cost due to any natural/political/medical crisis
Day 01: Arrive Andaman - Cellular Jail + Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to Hotel. After some rest visit the famous Cellular Jail (Entry closes @ 1545 hrs) and then attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
- Our person will be waiting at the exit of the airport with your name on the placard. Kindly collect your luggage and walk to the exit gate point.
- Our Tour Manager will brief you daily and on the first day will take you through the itinerary in detail and request you to spare time for the same.
- In case your flight lands in the evening we may take you straight from the airport to Cellular Jail so that you are able to watch the light and sound show.
- Light and Sound Show at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on ticket availability
Day 02: Port Blair - Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) - Leisure
Arrival at Andaman, You will be received by our executive. Departure by afternoon Private ferry (PB HL) from Port Blair – Havelock (Swaraj Dweep). The ferry takes 1.5-2.5 Hrs to reach Havelock (Swaraj Dweep)(Proceed inside jetty with your own luggage as out staff is not allowed inside the jetty and once you enter the jetty proceed to the ferry counter and show the printout of your ticket and get the boarding stamped and then wait for the boarding announcement and then proceed with your luggage towards the ferry and any big luggage is to be handed over to the ferry staff and hand luggage to be carried on board and once you reach the destination collect your luggage outside the ferry and proceed towards the exit of terminal). Our person will be waiting at the exit of the gate with a Guest Name on a Placard. Proceed to the selected Hotel for check-in.
- Carry valid Photo id (PAN Card not accepted) as the same is checked before boarding ferry •ALCOHOL cannot be carried on board the inter-island vessels (Private/ Govt) Guest cannot swim in the water after sunset.
- There are limited cars on Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) and hence guests are requested to adhere to the timelines shared by the Tour Manager.
Day 03: Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) - Elephant Beach/ Lighthouse
Embark on the most memorable excursion to Elephant Beach or LightHouse by sharing boat (Elephant Beach was called so as it was an Elephant Training Camp run by the Forest Department in the 1990's. The same is not operational now and there are no Elephants at Elephant Beach). The journey time is 30-45 mins and spend some time on the breathtaking white sands of Elephant Beach and you can enjoy variety of Fruit Chats, Coconut Water, Samosa chat and Jalmuri etc on direct payment basis and also you can also go for some water sports activities like Snorkeling, Sea Walk, Jet Ski, Glass bottom Boat, Banana Boat Ride, Sofa boat ride, Parasailing etc on Direct payment. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Return back in the same sharing boat back to the Beach No 1.
- The boats to EB are managed by a boat association who need individual guest to fill a consent form after which boats are allotted based on rotation and sharing basis.
- Due to limited boats guest may have to wait until their boat is allotted and we have no control over the wait time.
- Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip
Day 04: Kalapathar Beach + Radhanagar beach + Leisure at Havelock
Spend leisure day at Havelock relaxing on beaches & your resort. Proceed to Kalapathar Beach located on one corner of Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) Island approx 13 kms and a 25 mins scenic ride through a coastal road. Be mesmerised by the azure blue waters and take lots of selfies and photos before returning back to Hotel. In the evening, proceed to Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine and unwind and relax and enjoy the pristine white sand beach. To get the best view of Radhanagar Beach, we would recommend you to go in the water until Hip Level. Once there, turn around and you will see the Clean Blue Waters + the mystic white sand and the magical green trees, and this is the best view once can have of the Radhanagar Beach. There are some local shops where guests purchase some snacks and refreshments.
Evening at Leisure. Overnight stay at Havelock
Day 05: Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) -Neil (Shaheed Dweep)- O/N at Neil (Shaheed Dweep)
Check out and return from Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) to Neil (Shaheed Dweep) by Morning or afternoon Private ferry (HL NL) The ferry takes 1 hr to reach and once you reach the destination collect your luggage outside the ferry and proceed towards the exit of terminal where our person will be waiting with your guest name on the Placard and transfer to Hotel in Neil (Shaheed Dweep) Island. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the Hotel in Neil (Shaheed Dweep) Island. Evening leisure.
- Do note that all hotels on Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management
- Guest should be at private ferry counter for check in at least a hour before vessel departure time
Day 06: Neil Island (Shaheed Dweep)- 3 Beach Visit
Wake up to the quaint and mesmerizing Neil Island (Shaheed Dweep) also called the Vegetable bowl of Andaman’s. Check Out and then proceed for the three beach visit covering Bharatpur (famous for Water Sports including Glass Bottom Boat Ride, Jet Ski, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Speed Boat Ride, etc on Direct Payment basis), Laxmanpur beach (famous for its views as one can see Havelock Island on 01 side and Port Blair on the other on a clear day) and Natural Bridge (also known as Howrah Bridge by the locals - this can be accessed only during the Low Tide). Overnight stay at Neil.
Day 07: Neil Island (Shaheed Dweep) to Port Blair
Return back to Port Blair by afternoon Private Ferry (NL PB) from Neil Island (Shaheed Dweep) to Port Blair. Our person will be waiting at the exit of the harbor and provide meet and greet and then dropping you to Port Blair Hotel. If time and mood permits, you can visit Port Blair local sightseeing places. Our local executive will guide you in that.
Day 08: Port Blair Airport
Check out from Port Blair Hotel as per check out time after which we will take you straight to the Airport to board your departure flight. Depart with sweet memories of these stunning Islands.
• Do note that all hotels on Port Blair have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management and subject to availability.
• Port Blair Airport is a small airport with heavy rush and requests all guests to be at the airport at least 1.5 hrs before departure flight timing.