ReviewsNo reviews yet
Andaman with Baratang (6 Nights/7 Days)
Port Blair 2N - Havelock 2N - Port Blair 2N
The Andaman tour package is a Ten days tour plan including major tourist attractions of the Andaman Islands. Andaman with Baratang (6 Nights/7 Days) is a perfect Andaman tour itinerary that includes visits to serene beaches and beautiful landscapes. Undoubtedly, the Andaman Islands is one of the most spectacular Islands in India.
About the Andaman Islands
The Andaman Island offers Tranquil shores, astonishing landscapes, and a lush green interior, which make this place a perfect stress-free getaway. Known as the jewels of the Sea the Andaman Island is one of the best honeymoon destinations in India. On top of that, the Andaman islands are also an ideal location for adventurous water sports because the islands offer numerous sports options such as Surfing, Scuba-Diving, Snorkeling, Para-Sailing, etc. So if you are looking to indulge in some thrilling adventurous sports then do not miss this at Elephant beach, Port Blair and Havelock Islands. Additionally, you can enjoy self-drive in unexplored turquoise waters.
If you are stuck in the daily humdrum of a fast-paced life, then Andaman packages are the perfect escape. The Andaman Travel packages let you unwind, relax and chill out. Thus, making the Andaman Honeymoon packages, a popular choice for Honeymooners. Known as one of the best honeymoon destinations in Asia, the Andaman Islands is truly a paradise. In Fact, if we may say so, Andaman Islands is one of the most stunning places to visit in India.
Why choose Andaman?
The Andaman tours offer well-crafted packages for honeymooners and couples, including scenic beaches, cruise rides, luxury resorts and hotels, and many more. We have carefully crafted the Andaman and Nicobar packages to provide you an unforgettable vacation. Explore the picturesque Islands with the best Andaman Tour packages GoParyartak offers. The Andaman trip can be as luxurious or offbeat as you'd like it to be. Especially when you have such a wide variety of Andaman travel packages to choose from. At Goparyatak, we offer services like customized tours, cruise vacations, MICE, Air tickets, Accommodations, Forex, Visa, and other travel services.
Highlights of Andaman Travel packages
- Day01: Arrival at Andaman - Cellular Jail + Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail
- Day02: Port Blair - Baratang Trip ( Limestone Cave and Mangrove Boat Ride)
- Day 03: Port Blair - Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) - Afternoon visit to Beach No 7
- Day04: Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) - Elephant Beach or Lighthouse + Kalapathar Beach
- Day05: Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) - Port Blair – Day at leisure
- Day06: Port Blair - North Bay & Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) + Chidyatapu
- Day07: Port Blair Airport
Best Time To Visit Andaman Islands
Being a tropical destination, the climate of Andaman remains warm to sunny almost all year round. Nonetheless, the crystal clear water, cool breeze, and lush greenery refresh your mood instantly. Although a trip to Andaman Island can be planned at any time of the year, the ideal season to visit this place remains to be October-May. And, if you are unable to decide on a suitable month to visit the Andaman Islands, you can always connect with us for the booking of the Andaman packages. After all, Andaman Tourism is about making the best memories of your life. At Goparyatak, our team will guide you to get the best packages. For a perfect holiday, you may also explore other holiday packages available at Goparyatak.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a union territory of India, located at the juncture of the Bay of Bengal and the Andaman Sea. Andaman stands in midst of greenery and mostly dons tropical climate. Andaman’s spectacular beaches, emerald blue waters, sweeping forests, undoubtedly make it an ideal leisure destination. Also, world-class hospitality makes it a standard-bearer for all the other getaway destinations.
- Private AC Ferry tickets
- AC Accommodation in luxury hotels
- Private car on point to point basis
- Entry tickets for all sightseeing places
- Personal expenses
- Air tickets
- Meals not mentioned in the plan
- Cost due to any natural/political/medical crisis
Day 01: Arrival at Andaman - Cellular Jail + Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to Hotel. After some rest visit the famous Cellular Jail (Entry closes @ 1545 hrs) and then attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
- Our person will be waiting at the exit of the airport with your name on the placard. Kindly collect your luggage and walk to the exit gate point.
- Our Tour Manager will brief you daily and on the first day will take you through the itinerary in detail and request you to spare time for the same.
- In case your flight lands in the evening we may take you straight from the airport to Cellular Jail so that you are able to watch the light and sound show.
- Light and Sound Show at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on ticket availability
Day 02: Port Blair - Baratang Trip ( Limestone Cave and Mangrove Boat Ride)
Depart early morning at 0400 hrs (Approx) from Port Blair for Baratang - about 150 kms by road from Port Blair. At the convoy start point which you will reach by 0530 Hrs Approx, you can have some hot South Indian Breakfast ( Direct Payment). Baratang provides an ideal place for the eco-friendly tourist seeking the solitude of virgin nature. The land route from Port Blair (3.5 hours drive by Car) involves crossing of creeks and dense tropical rain forests. Once you reach the Creek you will need to get down from the Vehicle and take a short ferry ride to the other side. Once you reach the other side our driver will assist with the boat tickets and forest permit. Based on the ticket proceed to your sharing boat and embark on a short boat ride through amazing mangroves and then proceed to see the exotic Limestone Caves which involves a 1 km walk to the caves. The boat boy will double up as a guide and showcase the limestone caves. Return back to the waiting boats to proceed back to Baratang and then have a quick lunch at a local restaurant ( Direct Payment). Return back to the waiting cars after taking the short ferry ride. Departure by Car from Baratang for Port Blair (150 kms). Evening at Leisure.
• Baratang is closed on Monday.
Valid ID Proof needs to be carried for Permit
• Inform Hotel Reception about Packed Breakfast the prior evening.
• Sharing boat for Limestone cave.
• Lunch on direct payment.
Day 03: Port Blair - Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) - Afternoon visit to Beach No 7
Departure by morning/ afternoon Private ferry (PB HL) from Port Blair – Havelock (Swaraj Dweep). The ferry takes 1.5-2.5 Hrs to reach Havelock (Swaraj Dweep)(Proceed inside jetty with your own luggage as out staff is not allowed inside the jetty and once you enter the jetty proceed to the ferry counter and show the printout of your ticket and get the boarding stamped and then wait for the boarding announcement and then proceed with your luggage towards the ferry and any big luggage is to be handed over to the ferry staff and hand luggage to be carried on board and once you reach the destination collect your luggage outside the ferry and proceed towards the exit of terminal). Our person will be waiting at the exit of the gate with Guest Name on a Placard. Proceed to selected Hotel and between around 1430 hrs - 1530 hrs proceed toBeach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine and unwind and relax and enjoy the pristine white sand beach. To get the best view of Radhanagar Beach, we would recommend you to go in the water until Hip Level. Once there, turn around and you will see the Clean Blue Waters + the mystic white sand and the magical green trees, and this is the best view once can have of the Radhanagar Beach. There are some local shops where guest purchase some snacks and refreshments. Evening at Leisure.
• Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock (Swaraj Dweep)
• Carry valid Photo id (PAN Card not accepted) as the same is checked before boarding ferry
• ALCOHOL cannot be carried on board the inter-island vessels (Private/ Govt)
• Guest cannot swim in the water after sunset.
• There are limited cars on Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) and hence guests are requested to adhere to the timelines shared by the Tour Manager.
Day 04: Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) - Elephant Beach or Lighthouse + Kalapathar Beach
Embark on the most memorable excursion to Elephant Beach or Light House by sharing boat (Elephant Beach was called so as it was a Elephant Training Camp run by the Forest Department in the 1990's. The same is not operational now and there are no Elephants at Elephant Beach). The journey time is 30-45 mins and spend some time on the breathtaking white sands of Elephant Beach and you can enjoy variety of Fruit Chats, Coconut Water, Samosa chat and Jalmuri etc on direct payment basis and also you can also go for some water sports activities like Snorkelling, Sea Walk, Jet Ski, Glass bottom Boat, Banana Boat Ride, Sofa boat ride, Parasailing etc on Direct payment. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Return back after 3 hrs in the same sharing boat back to the Beach No 1. Our tour manager will meet and greet and assist with car transfers to Return back to Hotel. Proceed to Kalapathar Beach located on one corner of Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) Island approx 13 kms and a 25 mins scenic ride through a coastal road. Be mesmerised by the azure blue waters and take lots of selfies and photos before returning back to Hotel.
• The boats to EB are managed by a boat association who need individual guest to fill a consent form after which boats are allotted based on rotation and sharing basis.
• Due to limited boats guest may have to wait until their boat is allotted and we have no control over the wait time.
• Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
• Incase Elephant Beach trip is not operating due to sea conditions then guest will be taken to Light House.
• Guest can purchase water, snacks from shops nearby the counter before proceeding on the trip as nothing is available at Elephant Beach. Do not Litter on the beach and throw waste only in the dustbins.
• DRINKING is strictly prohibited on Elephant Beach.
Day 05: Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) - Port Blair – Day at leisure
Check out from Hotel as per check out time and proceed to Jetty to board return Private ferry (HL PB)from Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) to Port Blair. Our person will be waiting at the exit gate of the harbor and then we will drop you to your Hotel. Day is at Leisure.
• Do note that all hotels on Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management
• Guest should be at private ferry counter for check in at least a hour before vessel departure time
Day 06: Port Blair - North Bay & Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) + Chidyatapu
Today after breakfast proceed for a full-day excursion to North Bay Island (Coral Island) by sharing boats- to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. (All activities are at an extra cost). The same boat will then take the guest to visit Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) - It was named after marine surveyor, Daniel Ross. In December 2018, it was renamed as Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island as a tribute to Subhash Chandra Bose - from where the Britishers' governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc (For those who do not want to walk around the island, there are Battery Operated Buggy’s available at a nominal charge, which can be paid by the guests directly). Also note at Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island), only 01 guide is available, her name is Ms. Anuradha, and hence guide services are Subject to availability as there is not guarantee if she will be there on the island on the day when you are going to visit and guest can pay directly for the same. Drop back to Hotel. Later at 1500 hrs proceed to Chidyatapu- known as the Sunset Point, located 30 kms from Port Blair City and involves a lovely one hour ride through forests and rural Andamans. Spend some time swimming, taking pictures and return to Port Blair City. Return back to hotel in the evening.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITES AT NORTH BAY ON DIRECT PAYMENT BASIS.
Glass Bottom Boat Ride @ Rs. 800 per pax on sharing basis.
Snorkeling @ Rs. 1000 per pax.
Jet Ski [email protected] Rs. 1000 per pax.
Sea Walk @ Rs. 4200 per pax.
Diving @ Rs 4200 per pax
• North Bay and Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) is closed on Wednesday
• Ferry for North Bay trip leaves at fixed timings please ensure you are on time at Water Sports Complex from where you will board the boat
• All activities are at an extra cost at North Bay
• Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip
• The last ferry for Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) leaves by 1400 hrs.
• Guest must leave latest by 1500 hrs for Chidyatapu. Beaches close by 1730 hrs or sunset time whichever is earlier
Day 07: Port Blair Airport
Check out from Port Blair Hotel as per check out time after which we will take you straight to the Airport to board your departure flight. Depart with sweet memories of these stunning Islands.
• Do note that all hotels on Port Blair have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management and subject to availability. • Port Blair Airport is a small airport with heavy rush and requests all guests to be at the airport at least 1.5 hrs before departure flight timing