ReviewsNo reviews yet
Andaman - Jewels of the Sea (8 Days / 7 Nights)
The Andaman tour package is a Ten days tour plan including major tourist attractions of the Andaman Islands. Andaman - Jewels of the Sea (7 Nights/8 Days) is a perfect Andaman tour itinerary that includes visits to serene beaches and beautiful landscapes. Undoubtedly, the Andaman Islands is one of the most spectacular Islands in India.
About Andaman Islands
The Andaman Island offers Tranquil shores, astonishing landscapes, and a lush green interior, which make this place a perfect stress-free getaway. Known as the jewels of the Sea the Andaman Island is one of the best honeymoon destinations in India. On top of that, the Andaman islands are also an ideal location for adventurous water sports because the islands offer numerous sports options such as Surfing, Scuba-Diving, Snorkeling, Para-Sailing, etc. So if you are looking to indulge in some thrilling adventurous sports then do not miss this at Elephant beach, Port Blair and Havelock Islands. Additionally you can enjoy self drive in unexplored turquoise waters.
If you are stuck in the daily humdrum of a fast-paced life, then Andaman packages are the perfect escape. The Andaman Travel packages let you unwind, relax and chill out. Thus, making the Andaman Honeymoon packages, a popular choice for Honeymooners. Known as one of the best honeymoon destinations in Asia, the Andaman Islands is truly a paradise. In Fact, if we may say so, Andaman Islands is one of the most stunning places to visit in India.
The Andaman tours offer well-crafted packages for honeymooners and couples, including scenic beaches, cruise rides, luxury resorts and hotels, and many more. We have carefully crafted the Andaman and Nicobar packages to provide you an unforgettable vacation. Explore the picturesque Islands with the best Andaman Tour packages GoParyartak offers. The Andaman trip can be as luxurious or offbeat as you'd like it to be. Especially when you have such a wide variety of Andaman travel packages to choose from. At Goparyatak, we offer services like customized tours, cruise vacations, MICE, Air tickets, Accommodations, Forex, Visa, and other travel services.
Best Time To Visit Andaman Islands
Being a tropical destination, the climate of Andaman remains warm to sunny almost all year round. Nonetheless, the crystal clear water, cool breeze, and lush greenery refresh your mood instantly. Although a trip to Andaman Island can be planned at any time of the year, the ideal season to visit this place remains to be October-May. And, if you are unable to decide on a suitable month to visit the Andaman Islands, you can always connect with us for the booking of the Andaman packages. After all, the Andaman Tourism is about making best memories of your life. At Goparyatak, our team will guide you to get the best packages. For a perfect holiday, you may also explore other holiday packages available at Goparyatak.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a union territory of India, located at the juncture of the Bay of Bengal and the Andaman Sea. Andaman stands in midst of greenery and mostly dons tropical climate. Andaman’s spectacular beaches, emerald blue waters, sweeping forests, undoubtedly make it an ideal leisure destination. Also, world-class hospitality makes it a standard-bearer for all the other getaway destinations.
- 03 Night stay at selected category of hotel at Port Blair + 02Nights stay at selected category of hotel at Havelock + 02 Nights at Neil islands
- Daily breakfast on set menu or buffet basis, as indicated in the meal plan. (Except breakfast on day of arrival)
- Entry tickets, and ferry tickets to all sightseeing places. PB – Havelock – Neil – PB by Private ferry
- All transfers by 01 Ac car in Port Blair/ Havelock / Neil
- Excursion to Elephant Beach/ Light House subject to weather conditions
- North Bay and Ross Island
- City tour and Chidayatapu
- Candle light dinner with wine and cake
- Vehicle at disposal at Port Blair & Havelock.
- Upgrade in hotels / rooms
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Porter Charges, Guide Charges including Cellular Jail & Ross Island and Camera Ticket charges.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Cost due to any natural/medical/political crisis
Day 01: Arrive Andaman - Cellular Jail + Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to Hotel. After some rest visit the famous Cellular Jail (Entry closes @ 1545 hrs) and then attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
- Our person will be waiting at the exit of the airport with your name on the placard. Kindly collect your luggage and walk to the exit gate point.
- Our Tour Manager will brief you daily and on the first day will take you through the itinerary in detail and request you to spare time for the same.
- In case your flight lands in the evening we may take you straight from the airport to Cellular Jail so that you are able to watch the light and sound show.
- Light and Sound Show at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on ticket availability
Day 02: Port Blair - North Bay & Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) +Chidyatapu
Today after breakfast proceed for a full-day excursion to North Bay Island (Coral Island) by sharing boats- to see coral
reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes, and other marine life. (All activities are at an extra cost). The same
boat will then take the guest to visit Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) - It was named after marine
surveyor, Daniel Ross. In December 2018, it was renamed Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island as a tribute to Subhash
Chandra Bose - from where the Britishers governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for a nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc (For those who do not want to walk around the island, there are Battery Operated Buggy’s available at a nominal charge, which can be paid
by the guests directly). Also, note at Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island), only 01 guide is available, her
name is Ms. Anuradha, and hence guide services are Subject to availability as there is no guarantee if she will be there on the island on the day when you are going to visit and guest can pay directly for the same. Drop back to Hotel.
Later at 1500 hrs proceed to Chidyatapu- known as the Sunset Point, located 30 km from Port Blair City and involves a lovely onehour ride through forests and rural Andamans. Spend some time swimming, taking pictures, and return to Port Blair City. Return back to the hotel in the evening.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES AT NORTH BAY ON A DIRECT PAYMENT BASIS.
Glass Bottom Boat Ride @ Rs. 800 per pax on sharing basis.
Snorkeling @ Rs. 1000 per pax.
Jet Ski Ride@ Rs. 1000 per pax.
Sea Walk @ Rs. 4200 per pax.
Diving @ Rs 4200 per pax
Day 03: Port Blair - Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) - Afternoon visit to Beach No 7
Departure by morning/ afternoon Private / Government ferry (PB HL) from Port Blair – Havelock (Swaraj Dweep). The ferry takes 1.5-2.5 Hrs to reach Havelock (Swaraj Dweep)(Proceed inside the jetty with your own luggage as our staff is not allowed inside the jetty and once you enter the jetty proceed to the ferry counter and show the printout of your ticket and get the boarding stamped and then wait for the boarding announcement and then proceed with your luggage towards the ferry and any big luggage is to be handed over to the ferry staff and hand luggage to be carried on board and once you
reach the destination collect your luggage outside the ferry and proceed towards the exit of the terminal).
Our person will be waiting at the exit of the gate with Guest Names on a Placard. Proceed to selected Hotel and between around 1430 hrs
- 1530 hrs proceed to Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine and unwind
and relax and enjoy the pristine white sand beach. To get the best view of Radhanagar Beach, we would recommend you
to go in the water until Hip Level.
Once there, turn around and you will see the Clean Blue Waters + the mystic white sand and the magical green trees, and this is the best view one can have of Radhanagar Beach. There are some local shops where guest purchases some snacks and refreshments.
Evening at Leisure.
•Kindly remind the hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock (Swaraj Dweep)
• Carry valid Photo id (PAN Card not accepted) as the same is checked before boarding ferry
•ALCOHOL cannot be carried on board the inter-island vessels (Private/ Govt)
•Guest cannot swim in the water after sunset.
•There are limited cars on Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) and hence guests are requested to adhere to the timelines shared by the Tour Manager.
Day 04: Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) - Elephant Beach or Lighthouse + Kalapathar Beach
Embark on the most memorable excursion to Elephant Beach or Light House by sharing boat (Elephant Beach was called so as it was a Elephant Training Camp run by the Forest Department in the 1990's. The same is not operational now and there are no Elephants at Elephant Beach). The journey time is 30-45 mins and spend some time on the breathtaking
white sands of Elephant Beach and you can enjoy variety of Fruit Chats, Coconut Water, Samosa chat and Jalmuri etc on
direct payment basis and also you can also go for some water sports activities like Snorkelling, Sea Walk, Jet Ski, Glass
bottom Boat, Banana Boat Ride, Sofa boat ride, Parasailing, etc on Direct payment. It’s also a great place to just spend
the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer
some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made
up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Return back after 3 hrs in the same sharing boat back to Beach No 1. Our
tour manager will meet and greet and assist with car transfers to Return back to Hotel.
Proceed to Kalapathar Beach located on one corner of Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) Island approx 13 km and a 25 mins scenic ride through a coastal road.
Be mesmerized by the azure blue waters and take lots of selfies and photos before returning back to Hotel.
• The boats to EB are managed by a boat association that needs individual guests to fill a consent form after which boats
are allotted based on rotation and sharing basis.
• Due to limited boats, guests may have to wait until their boat is allotted and we have no control over the wait time.
• Please carry a change of clothes, a towel, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen and wear comfortable clothing for this trip.
• Incase Elephant Beach trip is not operating due to sea conditions then the guest will be taken to Light House.
• Guest can purchase water, snacks from shops nearby the counter before proceeding on the trip as nothing is available at
Elephant Beach. Do not Litter on the beach and throw waste only in the dustbins.
• DRINKING is strictly prohibited on Elephant Beach.
Day 05: Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) -Neil (Shaheed Dweep)- O/N at Neil (Shaheed Dweep)
Check out and return from Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) to Neil (Shaheed Dweep) by Morning or afternoon Private /
Government ferry (HL NL) The ferry takes 1 hr to reach and once you reach the destination collect your luggage outside the ferry and proceed towards the exit of the terminal where our person will be waiting with your guest name on the Placard and transfer to Hotel in Neil (Shaheed Dweep) Island. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Hotel in Neil
(Shaheed Dweep) Island. Evening leisure.
• Do note that all hotels on Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management
• Guest should be at private ferry counter for check-in at least an hour before vessel departure time
Day 06: Neil Island
Wake up to the quaint and mesmerizing Neil Island (Shaheed Dweep) also called the Vegetable bowl of Andaman’s. Day
Day 07: Neil Island (Shaheed Dweep)- 3 Beach Visit - Port Blair
After Breakfast Check Out and then proceed for the three beach visit covering Bharatpur (famous for Water Sports including Glass Bottom Boat Ride, Jet Ski, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Speed Boat Ride, etc on Direct Payment Basis), Laxmanpur beach (famous for its views as one can see Havelock Island on 01 sides and Port Blair on the other on a clear Day) and Natural Bridge (also known as Howrah Bridge by the locals - this can be accessed only during the Low Tide).
Return back to Port Blair by afternoon Private / Government Ferry (NL PB) from Neil Island (Shaheed Dweep) to Port
Blair. Our person will be waiting at the exit of the harbor and provide a meet and greet and then and drop you at Port Blair
Hotel. Evening at Leisure.
• The beach visit is subject to tide schedule and our local rep will update you on the preferred time to visit.
• Do note that all hotels on Neil (Shaheed Dweep) Island have an early morning check out time and late checkout is
provided at the discretion of the hotel management
Day 08: Port Blair Airport
Check out from PB Hotel as per check-out time after which we will take you straight to the Airport to board your departure
flight. Depart with sweet memories of these stunning Islands.
• Do note that all hotels on Port Blair have an early morning check-out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion
of the hotel management and subject to availability.
• Port Blair Airport is a small airport with heavy rush and request all guest to be at the airport at least 1.5 hrs before
departure flight timing.